Copper Harbor Light House!!

Copper Harbor Light House!!
Copper Harbor..Breath Taking!!!

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Weird Summer This Year

It's been a Weird Summer and it's going to keep being a weird Summer,   Why you ask,because of my Rotator Cuff surgery that was in early June...
The surgery went very well, Doctors were good to me, Wife was by my side most of the time, and she's been the greatest care giver one could ever ask for.....She even slept on the couch while I had to sleep in the Lazy boy due to pain.Pic before surgery Happy to be there ah yeah..... sure I am..
What a great time I was having in the Surgery Center.........
And the after Surgery Shot....
That's right Ice cooler pack on my shoulder Stoned on drugs feeling NO pain at all, My wife be my side, taking pics along the way, Hell I was still falling asleep from anesthesia .......

Haven't been back to the boat for almost three weeks so we decided to give it a shot...stayed on it one night took a trip, short trip to the big waters and turned around due to rough waters...Pounding a little to hard for the shoulder, even in the sling..

This is me in the sling Captain of my ship.
...And my wife by my side, The Admiral

The Zu (Cheeckin Gut Zu)

Weird summer, but I'll try to post more of this 2015 summer as it happens..

No comments:

Post a Comment